Give proper introduction to C sharp ? Highlight the properties of C sharp.
C# is a modern, general-purpose, object-oriented programming language developed by Microsoft and approved by European Computer Manufacturers Association (ECMA) and International Standards Organization (ISO).
C# was developed by Anders Hejlsberg and his team during the development of .Net Framework.
C# is designed for Common Language Infrastructure (CLI), which consists of the executable code and runtime environment that allows use of various high-level languages on different computer platforms and architectures.
C# is an Object Oriented language and does not offer global variables or functions. Everything is wrapped in classes, even simple types like int and string, which inherit from the System.Object class. C# constructs closely follow traditional high-level languages, C and C++ and being an object-oriented programming language. It has strong resemblance with Java, it has numerous strong programming features that make it endearing to a number of programmers worldwide.
C Sharp Properties
1. It is a modern, general-purpose programming language
2. It is object oriented.
3. It is component oriented.
4. It is easy to learn.
5. It is a tructured language.
6. It produces efficient programs.
7. It can be compiled on a variety of computer platforms.
8. It is a part of .Net Framework.
9. C# is case sensitive.
10. All statements and expression must end with a semicolon (;).
11. The program execution starts at the Main method.
12. Unlike Java, program file name could be different from the class name.
||Terminologies in C Sharp|
||Introduction to C Sharp|
||Hello World Program|
||C vs C Sharp|
||C Sharp vs C Plus Plus|
||C SHARP vs JAVA|
||Array and Types of Array|
||Programs - Sum of all numbers in Array|
||Strings and Types of Strings|
||Delegates in C sharp|
||System Collection Generic|
||Dot Net Assembly|
||Events in C Sharp|